Pallet packaging machine is suitable for the packaging of goods using pallets. It is widely used in glass products, hardware tools, electronic appliances, papermaking, ceramics, chemicals, food, beverages, building materials and other industries. It can improve logistics efficiency and reduce losses during transportation. It has the advantages of dustproof, moisture-proof and reduced packaging cost. So how to install and use it correctly? The Packaging Machine Supplier will tell you in the future.
1. After the machine arrives at the site, check whether the machine, parts and accessories listed in the packing list are complete, and whether the machine is damaged during transportation.
2. Check the certificate to confirm that the machine you want to use is a qualified product and meets your order requirements.
3. Open the packing box at the designated location and check the equipment and accessories according to the packing list.
4. Please read this manual carefully for installation, debugging and use.
5. The Pallet Packaging Machine should be installed in a dry indoor environment, free of dust, flammable and explosive chemicals and other substances that have a corrosive effect on the machine.
6. Place the turntable part on a flat floor and connect the membrane system guide post to the turntable part. Install the slope on the same level as the turntable. It should be convenient to put the goods on or off the working position. After installation, please pay attention to the position and gap between the turntable and the expansion screw.
7. Check other connected parts, whether the wires are loose or dropped, and fix all loose or dropped parts and wires in time.
8. Ensure that the correct, stable and reliable fixed power supply is provided.
9. Connect the motor wiring and sensor leads according to the corresponding wire numbers. Connect the power supply to the power socket of the machine. Make sure it is correct, and then perform a ground test before the test. When connecting, pay attention to the forward and backward directions of the motor to confirm the operation. The direction should be in manual state.
10. Check whether all limit switches, limit switch arms and limiters are damaged and can be used normally in the correct position.
11. The chain and reducer have been lubricated or oiled before leaving the factory. Please confirm before operation.
12. Turn on the power, and then turn on the air switch in the electrical cabinet. After the machine is powered on and performs a self-test, it is in a standby state and can be debugged.
The company also provides a Robot Pallet Wrapper, please feel free to contact us if necessary
Copyright © Smart Wasp Intelligent Technology (Suzhou) Co,. Ltd.Sitemap