Today Robot Stretch Wrap Machine Supplier introduces the operation steps and maintenance points of the tray packaging machine.
1.Place the packaging object in the center of the turntable of the tray surround machine, the orientation of the film holder is at the bottom of the object, and the film is mounted on the film holder according to requirements.
2. The film rolls from the bottom of the packaged item, click the turntable
start button, and as the turntable rolls, the wrapping film starts to surround
the machine from the bottom of the packaged object.
3. According to your packaging requirements, click the up and down buttons to adjust the surround orientation of Stretch Film.
4. After the wrapping is completed, close the scroll button, cut off the wrapping film, and the packing is completed.
Pallet Wrapping Machine
1. After two weeks of operation, it is necessary to replace the new oil in time, and it must be replaced once a year in the future.
2. Regularly adjust the tension of the membrane frame chain to prevent the turntable from slipping.
3. Pay attention to the oil immersion of the reducer, and adhere to the smooth function of the reducer surrounding the reducer.
4. Check the electrical components regularly and keep the machine clean.
Several components of the Pallet Wrapping Machine:
1. Feeding and filling part The feeding and filling part is composed of closed chain links composed of equal distance pushers. During the operation, a uniform straight line motion will be sent to the molder regularly according to the packaging cycle to complete the wrapping action.
2. Film supply molding part The film supply molding part is composed of a film mounting frame, a transport roller set, a date printing system, and a molder. The sheet-like packaging film moves uniformly with the lower film roll 下 and the traction wheel of the host machine, and passes through the conveying roller group. The fixed-point date printing is completed, and the tension unevenness caused by the internal stress of the packaging material when cutting the roll is automatically adjusted together. After entering the molder, the packaging of the article is realized.
3. Frame part The frame structure is the main body of the surround machine, which is a frame designed according to the specific requirements of different standards and types of packaging machines. Each part of the host is assembled into a complete mechanical equipment through the frame, which together is also the support of the host's power transmission system.
4. Power Transmission System The power transmission system is suitable for the mechanical transmission system that surrounds the power and movement of the main motor of the machine to each performing part and moving part. It is mainly composed of pulleys, cams, sprocket pairs, gear pairs, and differential organization machinery It consists of mechanical parts such as speed governing organizations. Due to the high working speed of the seam wrapping machine and the small power to complete the packaging action, Generally, there is no need for a reduction box in the power transmission system. The main motor generally has a DC stepless speed regulating motor and a communication variable frequency stepless speed regulating motor. Both. The power transmission system of the seam wrapping machine is more complicated and varies from machine to machine, but its motion transmission has the following commonality. That is, the main motor motion is generally divided into four motions after the belt wheel is decelerated and transmitted: the feeding and filling motion; the next Film, longitudinal sealing movement; transverse sealing movement and product output movement. The setting of each motion parameter and their relationship are in accordance with the technical specifications of various packaging machines.
5. Action fulfillment part The action fulfillment part of the packaging machine includes a vertical sealing organization and a horizontal sealing organization. This part is the core of the bagging machine. The quality of its operation is the most important basis for measuring the performance and quality of the seam wrapping machine.
6. Product output part The product output part includes the output flat belt and the packing brush. The line speed of the output belt is generally K5-2 times the line speed of the main machine packaging.
7. Electrical control part The electrical control part is the control system for the operation of the packaging machine. Its function is an important indicator of the degree of automation of the packaging machine.
The above are the operation steps and maintenance points of the tray packaging machine. I hope to help everyone.
Copyright © Smart Wasp Intelligent Technology (Suzhou) Co,. Ltd.
All Rights Reserved