How to improve the production efficiency and reduce operating costs of Warehousing Logistics, the more strict the requirements for the management of items. Warehousing Logistics Management is widely used in all walks of life, and the establishment of a set of intelligent and information management warehousing platform has become an important core. Optimize the warehouse management process, increase the warehouse turnover rate, reduce the occupation of operating funds, and reduce the cost loss caused by the inadequate warehouse management. At present, traditional methods such as barcode technology and manual warehouse management documents have failed to meet the diverse needs of modern warehouse management. RFID technology has been recognized by warehouse management for its advantages of long recognition distance, multi-tag group reading, fast collection, easy damage, and large capacity The application makes all aspects of warehouse management transparent and more efficient. RFID pallet intelligent management has become one of the cores of warehousing logistics construction.
RFID technology is now an advanced wireless technology supported by the state. RFID can enable many management methods to achieve wireless and more commercial enterprises will successively implement the work of coding to the project, in order to improve the efficiency of operation, at the same time Also try not to change the current logistics warehousing mode, so that you need to use the pallet as a carrier, the use of pallet identification can make the storage management more convenient.
According to the current status of warehouse management and the feasibility study of RFID technology in logistics management, the advanced RFID data the collection method is embedded in the WMS system to realize the management of the RFID electronic label identification of the storage location and tray. This realizes the informationization and modernization of enterprise logistics management improves enterprise logistics management level and management efficiency, and reduces enterprise management costs.
The pallet carries out the same recycling strategy. The shipper does not need to recycle the pallets by itself, but multiple shippers use a pallet system together. The empty pallets after the goods are transported do not need to be sent back to the place of delivery but are in place on the system according to certain operating specifications. Put it into the turnaround activity of the next pallet cycle. The original owner does not need to wait for the return of the empty pallet. If he needs to re-ship, he can get the required number of pallets through this system at any time. This system that supports the consistent operation of pallets and realizes the socialization of pallet use is the pallet sharing system?
Establish the economic value of the pallet sharing system. The pallet sharing the system enables the pallet to circulate orderly between the main bodies of the supply chain, thereby generating a wide range of economic value, mainly reflected in:
1. The palletized products use the pallet as the transportation, storage, loading, unloading, handling and measuring unit between the various links to achieve the consistent operation of the pallet throughout the process, which can effectively avoid the phenomenon of repeated switching of the pallet during the delivery link of the goods, reducing Ineffective labour?
2. The loading and unloading of goods at all links can realize mechanized the operation, avoid manual and brutal loading and unloading, reduce the loss of goods and reduce the packaging strength of products, and save the cost of product packaging.
3. Three-dimensional storage can be implemented to effectively use logistics equipment and facilities, greatly improve storage efficiency and reduce logistics costs.
4. It can improve the efficiency of loading and unloading, effectively use the loading and unloading site, reduce the waiting time for loading and unloading of vehicles, and enhance the supply capacity.
5. The inventory count of goods is easier than the inventory count of goods, which can avoid the counting errors of goods in the delivery link and improve service efficiency.
6. Can imitate the common practice of European and American logistics. The products are assembled on standardized trays at the production line and the goods on the trays are packaged with plastic film using a special packaging machine for the trays. Once the sealed goods are unsealed during storage and transportation, It is difficult to recover, and it is easy to identify, which can effectively solve the first problem of backward logistics in China. "The damage and loss of commodities. There are many manual operations in railways and road transport and the stacking errors, damages and stolen goods often occur." Effectively improve the quality of China's logistics services and the circulation of goods among suppliers, wholesalers, retailers or users, no longer need to hire escorts to monitor the goods throughout the process, which can effectively reduce logistics costs.
T600 Model Robot Pallet Wrapping Machine
RFID pallet intelligent management workflow in all aspects of warehousing:
(1) Storage of finished product boxes:
An empty tray with RFID electronic tags enters the entrance of the tray, and the RFID reading and writing equipment performs reading and writing tests on the electronic tags to ensure that the RFID electronic tags whose performance reaches the standard enter the circulation link. The bar code scanning system scans and stacks the bar codes on the qualified finished goods boxes, and the RFID reader writes the compressed bar code information of the entire pallet box to the RFID electronic label through the special RFID card writing and card issuer. Realize the association of barcode and RFID electronic tags, and pass the information to the central management system.
(2) Change the pallet container or assemble the bulk container in the warehouse:
RFID mobile reading and writing equipment is used to re-associate the adjusted cargo box data with the label, write new information to the label, and update the central database synchronously.
(3) Pallet out of storage:
Collect electronic tag information through fixed RFID reading and writing equipment and buried antenna, and upload it to the central management system. After the system is verified, the data is decompressed to form the bar code information of the cargo box, which realizes the docking with the one-two-scan commercial arrival scanning system.
(4) Distribution centre reception:
The pallet stays in the reading area for 2-3 seconds to complete the scanning of the cargo boxes on the entire pallet, without the need to destack and scan the single piece and then load the stack.
The effectiveness of RFID in logistics management in enterprises is reflected in: fast logistics efficiency, fast delivery of goods, and improved logistics operation efficiency; accurate: data accurate, accurate collection of goods circulation data in all aspects of logistics management.
RFID technology optimizes all aspects of warehouse management. Through RFID technology, automated data collection is performed on data from various operations such as warehouse arrival inspection, warehousing, warehousing, transfer, warehouse shifting, and inventory counting to ensure warehouse management. The speed and accuracy of data input in each link ensure that the enterprise can accurately grasp the real data of the inventory in a timely manner, and reasonably maintain and control the enterprise inventory. Make all aspects of warehousing management transparent and work more efficiently.